Here’s how we’ve been using social media to stay connected
Posted by Heather Cox
Have you been wondering how to use your social channels to stay better connected? This month we thought we’d share a few ways we are doing just that.
- Linkedin connects us to all of you, the people we actually know, and it outlines our education and experience, displays recommendations, and establishes credibility with prospective clients and strategic partners.
- We use our blog to answer client questions. This is a great way for us to drive keyword-specific traffic to our site, to dispel myths about graphic design, and to clear up confusion about our services (such as “how do you use your social channels?”).
- We use our corporate Facebook page to share our team culture, to post photos of events we attend, and to congratulate our clients when their projects launch.
- For Twitter, we share examples of great design we come across, interesting articles, and events happening in the design community. If you are still scratching your head about how to use twitter, take a look at “Mom, This is how Twitter works” at www.jhische.com/twitter . The title of this made me laugh out loud!
- We are so excited about adding corporate videos to our YouTube channel! We are working on editing these now, and they will stream directly to our site next month. In the meantime, you can check my previous post for a few samples.
- Finally, our first HTML newsletter will be sent out soon, and we really hope you will subscribe. With your success in mind, we will be sharing trends and ideas you can use, like new marketing strategies, web site ideas, and how thoughtful graphic design strengthens messages and connections.
How can you use social media to stay connected to those that matter most to you, and to help you grow your reach?
6 Strategies for
Proven steps to keep publication projects on track, eliminate surprises, and ensure successful outcomes.